I was away on vacation last week and I took a blogging holiday (or more like an internet holiday) as well. It was so nice to relax with my family and close friends at a beach house on the Connecticut shore and really catch up on my reading and on my sleep. The weather was perfect, the rosé was always chilled and the company was fantastic.
Here are a few things that have caught my attention recently:
1. If by any chance you're in London this summer, don't miss this exhibit at the Serpentine Gallery by artist Lynette Yiadom-Boakye. We'll be there in late July-early August and won't miss it.
2. The blogger had me at the name: "Slutty No-Carb Pasta". Although I don't follow a no-carb diet, I do enjoy courgetti - spaghetti made with zucchini or courgettes. This recipe is on my "to-make" list this week.
3. I've reserved this book at the library and am really looking forward to tucking into it before seeing the movie.
4. What are your thoughts on this very poignant short film #YouLookDisgusting? How can people be so cruel?
5. Planning any travel this summer? This article by a former flight attendant spills ALL the secrets.